The current owner is passionate about helping local businesses achieve their marketing and sales goals with customized solutions: Marketing Consultation, Graphic Design, Time-sensitive Promotional Applications, Custom Signs, Banners and Displays. These products and services represent a part of the $200 Billion marketing services spend in North America.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a new owner to be on the cutting edge in an evolving industry. The company offers local businesses many of the same tools Fortune 500 companies utilize to grow. Local business owners rely on long-term relationships this business has built. This is an ideal opportunity for a corporate executive with management and/or marketing and sales experience.
• Excellent location with ready access to thousands of commercial prospects.
• Operates weekly Mon—Fri 8:00AM to 5:00PM (no evenings, weekends or holidays).
• Proven financial performance with multiple revenue streams.
• High repeat business enables predictable monthly cash flow and long term customer retention.
• Experienced, professional employees.
• Company supplies products and services that small, medium and large businesses use every day.
• Established franchisor known for providing exceptional communication, training and support.
• NO PRIOR INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Contact us immediately for more information: email@example.com
Includes assets, inventory and FF&E. Great location, contact for detailed information about this business.
The company has the ability and resources to develop customers outside of the local marketing area. This is a scalable business that can be grown from the existing location without the need to open multiple units.
Highly fragmented. Tend to be small “mom and pop” locations not capable of providing the range of products and services offered through this company.
Initial 2 weeks at franchise headquarters and 1 week on site. The training is designed to acquaint the new owner with the skills necessary to become a highly successful franchisee. The seller will agree to stay on for up to 90 days to transition the business to the new owner.