Founded in 2002, this well-established Electrical Contractor provides fully licensed and bonded electrical contracting and subcontracting services ranging from small residential repairs to large commercial project installations.
- Turn-key, highly profitable operation, skilled employees, well maintained
- Work Backlog at $544,500,
- Sales tracking to exceed $1,400,000 for 2018 with Earnings at $472,128 in 2018
- Long term client base and established relationships with local government and
- Deep expertise, stellar reputation
No fixed office, employees work remotely.
The business is in growth mode in 2018 with a backlog as of May of $544,500, the company is easily tracking to exceed $1,400,000 in sales on a $472,000 adjusted earnings for 2018. The Sellers see even more growth opportunities in the Residential market.
The Electricians industry, one of the largest subcontracting industries in the United States and has been increasing due to an acceleration in downstream construction markets. In King County 2018 growth looks higher to achieve second longest expansion on record with new construction continuing to grow. 2019 and 2020 also loom to continue growth.
Seller will take it into consideration.
The owner will stay on after the sale to assist the transfer of the knowledge and skills. The seller will also document processes to assure the highest quality and performance.