Asset Sale: This is your chance to pick up a state of the art simulation shooting range business in Austin, Texas at less than 60% of the original asset cost. The owner must sell due to health reasons. This is a new business that is going on its third year of operations in 2021. Despite the challenges of a new business during the coronavirus pandemic, the business was able to generate positive cashflow in Q4 2020.
The owner has done all the hard work setting up and growing the business and is ready to pass it on to someone who can continue the mission and is passionate about coaching life-saving practical and tactical firearms engagement mindset and techniques. The business could also be pivoted to a creative shooting sports entertainment venue.
Some of the highlights of the business are:
• NO LIVE AMMO needed in REAL FIREARMS - register shot placements from OEM handguns & long guns that are integrated with Co2 + invisible laser system.
• Excellent SEO - Google top 2 Best Shooting Range in Austin, TX
• Raving 5-Star reviews (125) by local and out-of-state gun enthusiasts, law enforcement officers, military personnel, and battalion chiefs.
• The only commercial simulation shooting range in TX that offers a 180° immersive experience on 3 HD 4K theater screens.
• Customizable shooting drills at the touch of a button for group training or private party events.
• Hundreds of interactive shooting drills to support any level of shooters’ experience and skill sets.
• Over a thousand simulated worst-case scenarios with use of force, de-escalation branching options, and after action review with frame-by-frame viewing capabilities.
• Automated shooting qualification drills for TX license to carry and dozens of major police departments nationwide.
• Immersive and interactive competition shooting drills for The TX Star challenges, The International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA), The International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC), and The Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) matches.
• Dozens of live gunfights and military battlefield combats.
• Over a dozen of fun stress relief human-sized zombie apocalypse shooting games (5-8 dozens of zombies per game).
This Opportunity offers the following options:
1) Take over the training facility at the current leased location to own your own indoor shooting range at the lowest cost, or
2) Relocate existing equipment to expand firearms training service and zombie shooting games to your own gun store, live-fire shooting range, or entertainment center.
Seller financing available, on a case-by-case basis. $175,000 price for Seller-Carry - 30% down.
Contact us to receive a Confidential Business Opportunity Report on the business.
Lobby, classroom, and simulation range located in a strip center located off a major highway.
There are many opportunities for expansion and growth, including the following: Adding promotions and events, online advertising, partnering with firearm training instructors, add additional classes, and adding contracts with local law enforcement agencies.
Contact us to receive a Confidential Business Opportunity Report which will highlight the competition and strengths and weaknesses of the business.
The current owner is offering training and support during the transition period.