101 Mobility provides and install a wide range of high-quality mobility equipment. Thousands of elderly customers and others with disabilities count on 101 Mobility for its exceptional products, which include stair lifts, auto lifts, wheelchair ramps, porch lifts, power wheelchairs, and more. As a nationally recognized brand, 101 Mobility is proud to be one of the largest dealers of its mobility product manufacturers.
101 Mobility offers the opportunity to secure a future that is both professionally and personally rewarding. As one of the largest dealers of mobility solutions and with a sales force covering multiple states across the country, we are on the move and seeking motivated entrepreneurs who can help them reach its goals.
In exchange for your dedication to the 101 Mobility franchise program, you will receive access to its detailed business system, best-in-class mobility products, comprehensive training sessions, the latest in business technologies, and more to help you grow your franchise business.
• Proprietary cloud-based operating system
• High ROI
• National contracts including a VA FSS Contract
• Strong long-term growth curve for this industry
• Exceptional in-house marketing support with all web interactions managed internally
• Low number of employees
• Large, exclusive territories
• Best tier pricing from product vendors
• Branded and proprietary products
• An existing market potential
• “Feel good” business
• Additional recurring income stream from rental programs
• Ability to grow past being a small business
More and more Baby Boomers are becoming senior citizens with each passing day. And as they age, so do their mobility and accessibility needs. 101 Mobility saw an opportunity to become a professional, reliable, and trustworthy resource, standing out from the rest.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. The owner’s contact information will be provided in the CBR. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
The Company operates out of a 3,600 sq. ft. facility that features a showroom, office space, storage and other workspace.
(1) Vibrant and Growing Region: A recent U.S. Census Bureau report that tracked the nation's fastest-growing cities showed that the Company is well-located. (2) Demographic Trends: Americans are aging in larger numbers than ever before, and the trend will continue according to the U.S. Census Bureau. (3) Scalable Business. It's not just talk. 87% of 101 Mobility owners have been successful enough to grow their business into something bigger. Fact.
(1) Industry Leaders. 101 Mobility is the leading brand in the mobility and accessibility industry. Franchise Owners operate within a trillion dollar industry. The growth potential is phenomenal. (2) Unrivaled Pricing. 101 Mobility Owners enjoy exclusive relationships with the leading product manufacturers. This makes it difficult for anyone to compete with us. (3) A Business That Matters. This is the most important thing to understand. 101 Mobility Franchise Owners love getting out of bed and going to work, because they get to solve serious and real problems with seniors in their community. You have to WANT to help your community in order to enjoy the full experience of a 101 Mobility Owner.
The owners have caregiver and technical backgrounds which is why they established the Company. They now realize that after reaching substantial earnings since 2011, they would like to refocus their personal goals and family prospects.
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.