Company is a distributor and manufacturer of natural stone products, generated from domestic and international suppliers. The business also obtains product from company controlled quarries.
Summary Investment Considerations:
• Business’s manufacturing, distribution and quarrying operation sits within a 500 acre property.
• Consistent revenue over many years, with profit growth through an improved customer mix
• Experienced management team in place, and long-term employee base with versatile cross-training experience.
• Diversified and well-established customer base consisting of regional and national markets. Very low concentration.
• Growing import business with strong and established long-term international vendor relationships.
• Diversified natural stone product mix consisting of exclusively-owned quarry and production sources.
• Strong sales and marketing program including branded product packaging, literature, website, and traveling sales support team.
• Excellent safety record and strong safety culture.
• Environmental stewardship demonstrated by implementation of best practices within the industry, and strong working relationship with state’s Dept. of Environmental Protection.
Owners will provide training and support.