• The company specializes in contract manufacturing of specialty parts, hermetic packages and quick turn prototypes.
• Gross margins are extraordinarily high; over 89% average for the past two years. Seller’s discretionary earnings averaged $293K on sales of $465K+ over the past two years.
• The company has several offerings, some of which few other companies can provide.
• Customers are generally loyal, long term relationships. The company usually needs to be qualified as a supplier of unique parts, which provides competitive insulation.
• Industries Serviced: Defense, Aviation, Photonics, and Industrial
Facilities are neat and clean and were custom designed for the company’s needs. Additional space should be available when further expansion is required. Ample parking available. The gross rental rate for the space is $1,488.30 per month with an annual rent of $17,860.
There is ample existing capacity to support incremental sales. The seller, who is looking to retire, has not been focused on pursuing new opportunities. A renewed focus on business development to grow the business will require greater time and perhaps money to be successful. With gross margins over 88%, there should be a significant earnings upside. This is a niche business with a solid reputation for honesty, integrity, service and responsive delivery. The seller believes that a new owner, pursuing old and new customers, could significantly increase sales within a few years by mining the past customers’ list as well as by developing new leads.
The company has a well-defined niche and uses certain processes that are rare for smaller companies in this manufacturing segment. There are few direct competitors in the United States.
The seller is in his sixties and is ready to transition out of the business.
The seller offers a minimum of twelve weeks of training to assure a smooth transition. Additional transition support is negotiable.