CF Strong Landscape & Lawn Care Firm

New Jersey

  • Asking Price: $2,600,000
  • Gross Income: $2,500,000
  • Cash Flow: $750,000
  • Real Estate: Not Disclosed
  • Inventory: $100,000
  • FF&E: $600,000
  • Listing ID: #215711
  • Established: 1989
  • Employees: 12 + seasonal

Business Description

This well-known Landscape & Lawn Care Services Firm has provided expert grounds maintenance, chemical applications, irrigation and ongoing ancillary services to a regional client base (primarily residential with over 750 annual contracts currently) for over 30 years. The business consists of 20% new landscape and installation projects (including a significant number of repeat customers) with the remaining 80% being contracted recurring lawn maintenance/irrigation/chemical revenues. This well-established company has experienced reliable revenue performance and enjoys significant net operating margins with documented profitability.

The Company has been fully reviewed and conservatively appraised by a well-known national valuation firm at 3.5x SDCF (2018). A full valuation report is included and shows there is $100,000 in Net Working Capital plus another $600,000 in Fixed Assets included in the deal. The business is pre-qualified by an SBA lender subject to buyer’s financials, and by implementing the proposed deal structure an owner operator will obtain more than $460,000 benefit in (after- acquisition-debt) cash flow in the first year or a 58% ROI.


Business Details

Primary Business Category: Contractors - Special Trade
Location: New Jersey

Company Information

Year Established: 1989
Home Based: No
Franchise: No
Relocatable: No
Number of Employees: 12 + seasonal

Financial Information

Asking Price: $2,600,000
Gross Revenue: $2,500,000
Cash Flow: $750,000
FF&E: $600,000
Inventory: $100,000
Seller Financing Available: Yes

Property Information


The Company has an 8,000 SF facility on a 1.3-acre parcel (available under separate purchase) providing a strong base of operations, storage capacity and ample room for growth.

Growth & expansion opportunities:

The Company has significant growth potential in the target market (especially commercial, irrigation and chemical services) – aggressive marketing efforts, team expansion and a broader reach could grow top line to $5M in 5 years.


The Company enjoys a strong competitive advantage and high customer retainage gained through years of providing expert lawn care, high quality complimentary services and responsiveness to customer requirements – on time and under budget. The Company has a long- standing industry reputation for excellence and strong buying power – consistently delivering more value to its diversified customer base.

Reason for selling:


Support & Training:

A comfortable transition period is offered by the owner who truly wants to continue to see the business flourish. An extended consulting agreement is available. A very well trained and highly qualified team is in place to support the new owner in all aspects of the business.

Contact Business Seller

This form may be used only to contact the seller of this specific business listing. Please do not use this form for any other purpose.

Business Listed By:

Karin Neumann

A Neumann & Associates, LLC