This well-known Premier Design/Build Landscape Services Firm in Central New Jersey has provided expert design, consultation, installation and ongoing maintenance services to a regional client base (50% high-end residential and 50% corporate) for over 20 years. The business consists of 55% new landscape design and installation projects (including a significant number of repeat customers) with the remaining 45% being recurring lawn service/irrigation/snow revenues. This well-established company has experienced reliable revenue performance and enjoys significant net operating margins with documented profitability.
The Company has been fully reviewed and conservatively appraised by a well-known national valuation firm at 3.1x SDCF (2018). A full valuation report is included and shows there is $300,000 in Net Working Capital plus another $545,000 in Fixed Assets included in the deal. The business is pre-qualified by an SBA lender subject to buyer’s financials, and by implementing the proposed deal structure an owner operator will obtain more than $360,000 benefit in (after- acquisition-debt) cash flow in the first year.
(ALL DATA BASED ON SIGNED TAX RETURNS)
The Company sits on a large parcel (available under separate purchase) with renovated buildings providing a strong base of operations for all aspects of the business, plant growing capability and ample room for growth.
The Company has significant growth potential in the target market (especially corporate, industrial and maintenance services) – aggressive marketing efforts, team expansion and a broader reach could grow top line to over $6M.
The Company enjoys a strong competitive advantage and high success rate gained through years of talented design capability, unique service process and responsiveness to customer specs – on time and under budget. The Company has a long-standing industry reputation for excellence and strong buying power – consistently delivering more value to its diversified customer base.
A comfortable transition period is offered by the owner who truly wants to continue to see the business flourish. An extended consulting agreement is available. A very well trained and highly qualified team is in place to support the new owner in all aspects of the business.