• Impressive 6000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility/workshop.
• Ample space for design work and meetings.
• 2017 Sales approximately $350K and owners benefit of nearly $100k.
• Asking price of $199K includes equipment, fixtures, tool, shelving and vehicle all of which would cost well over $200,000 to replace.
• Business recognized as a leader in design with outstanding customer relations.
• Majority of new business obtained through referrals from satisfied clients.
• Current owner willing to stay on after closing of sale for transition and training.
• Outstanding opportunity for an existing carpenter or home remodeler/handyman looking to expand or an individual with experience in this in-demand industry.
High quality, custom cabinets design, manufacturing and installation business for sale!
Established in 1970's, this business has built an impeccable reputation for quality custom made cabinets with impeccable service & full installation. A New owner will enjoy a well-established residential customer base with steady repeat and referral business! Several commercial clients as well! The business is a reliable resource for home owners, Realtors, home flippers and interior design contractors.
Very efficient operation; low overhead and little inventory costs. The owner manages the entire process and will show you how to as well! Excellent organic online presence. Organic search engine traffic generates new business regularly. Great opportunity to get in on this existing business and start day one with sales appointments on the schedule. They service high end residential and commercial clients in Central and Northern New Jersey, Manhattan and the surrounding boroughs.
6000 sf manufacturing facility with low rent. Ideally designed to handle all size projects with ease! Long term lease available.
Advertise and the reputation will do the rest. You will need more staff to keep up with the additional volume. Increase paid internet advertising budget.
There are a few other cabinet makers in the area but rarely competes with them on jobs. Long term crafted, knowledgeable staff in place who will stay working. The seller will also consider staying on as an employee after the sale if needed.
Will train for 4 weeks @ no cost Carpenters - come in out of the cold! High end customer cabinet maker is looking to retire after 44 years. Kitchens, entertainment center, home offices, Libraries, built ins, window seats, vanities...much more Residential, commercial and municipal clients. Completely Turn key with well equipped asset rich, 6000 sf shop and dedicated seasoned employees.