* Yearly sales exceeding $3.2 million.
* Kosher butcher shop and deli, including custom-cut all-natural meats with no hormones, steroids, or antibiotics.
* Bakery with fresh breads like rye, sourdough, or bagels for their deli sandwiches, as well as pastries and desserts.
* Specialty grocery store selling wines, frozen foods, cheeses, and provisions.
* Custom catering options for special events, including Passover and Rosh Hashanah.
* Full service, established Kosher meat market website for online orders.
This Kosher restaurant and deli is regarded as one of the most popular New York style restaurants in St. Louis, complete with a deli counter and straight off the grill menu items. They are known for their excellent pastrami sandwich! They also offer salads, wraps, fish and grilled meats.
This is an excellent opportunity to own a well-established, successful and versatile Kosher business in the St. Louis area!
Operations as iconic and turn-key as this business do not come around often. Asking price for the business is <3x Sellers Discretionary Earnings, with option to purchase the real estate at appraised value.
* Prepare and sell specialty foods at Major League Baseball concessions.
* Prepare airline meals for many national and global airlines.
* Prepare and sell meals to nationally recognized healthcare companies, hospitals, colleges and universities.
Owned 10,212 sq ft building with 1 acre of land.
As customers are turning towards vegetarian food attributed to various health related benefits, demand for kosher food is likely to witness an upsurge in the upcoming years. Growing Jewish and Christian population will further impact growth of the global Kosher food market positively. Additionally, patients suffering from celiac disorders, or are intolerant towards consumption of lactose is likely to fuel growth of the global Kosher food market. Manufacturers of Kosher food are mainly focusing on offering certified food products that are gluten-free as many consumers are intolerant towards consumption of gluten and lactose. Such factors are likely to contribute towards growth of the global Kosher food market significantly.
To spend more time with Family