Excellent opportunity to own a well established tutoring franchise that has remained highly profitable for decades and can easily be run from the comfort of your home!
This business has normal business hours and has proven to be recession proof! No previous teaching or educational experience is needed to run this business!
Tutoring offered both in person and virtually, and thrived during the Covid-19 shutdown! Owner manages a staff of certified teachers that tutor at the students’
homes, libraries or Online. (No selling required as Call center books the appointments)
The Corporate office operates the 1 to 1 online division that handles everything (franchisees earn 50% of the profits for referring clients within their territory)
Franchisor offers CO-OP Advertising Program For Franchises
Franchisor also offers appointment setting service with local area schools, counselors and coaches to allow franchises to grow as much as they want
Business produces consistent revenue even during Summer months.
Company has 4 primary revenue sources:
1) In home K-12 tutoring, all subjects;
2) SAT/ ACT test prep; (state of art Diagnostic and review curriculum)
3) Online tutoring.
4) College admission consulting (3rd party services the clients and pays franchisees commissions)
This Franchised location is part of the largest tutoring company in the world that consistently ranks as one of the top franchise systems according to Entrepreneur Magazine.
Advantages of this Business:
- Low overhead
- Recurring revenue
- Nat'l Partnerships with companies and organizations
- Tutors only get paid when they conduct tutoring on your behalf
- Outstanding Corporate Support
- Proprietary curriculum
- Corporate call/sales center that books all enrollment visits.
- National advertising (including CO-OP advertising for your first year)
- Tutor list
- Client leads
- Proprietary software
- Profit sharing on online tutoring that is referred by franchise owner
Franchisor will provide the training and ongoing support you need to maintain and grow the business.
Present Owner and franchisor will ensure smooth transition.