Successful Manufacturing & Trading Jewellery Business with Stores in Nur Sultan, Almaty and 13 other locations. OEM Design, 100%+ mark-up on all products, 1500 SKU available and an established franchising business model. Approx 20 Stores under Franchising Agreement (3x Level Fees).
Modern day jewellery stores have a special place in the lives of families. They are involved in engagements, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, and other celebrations such as birthdays and promotions. Social groups, companies, schools, and churches use jewellery stores to find the appropriate award to honour achievement and service. It has long been thought that the jewellery business was only for those who were born into a family business. Today, that is no longer true. Those who are interested in owning their own jewellery business now have an opportunity, through the franchise program.
This company is a leading manufacturing and trading company with its own production and franchise network for sale of jewellery (925 silver accessories made in Kazakhstan, China, Turkey, Thailand and India). It designs its own products / collections for women, men and kids. All items are well known for their special exclusivity, creativity and high quality at affordable prices. The management carefully selected the range of products, the concept of the jewellery stores, and the unusual and effective marketing decisions. This enabled them to conquer the leading positions in the jewellery industry.
The franchising program has been launched and developed.
* • Expansion to Russia, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Eastern Europe
* • instalment of a program for the goods
* • Development cooperation with the marketplaces
* • Development of online sales (web-site, social networks)
* • Opening of new jewellery stores in Kazakhstan (Semey, Pavlodar etc.) where not presented.
* • Development of the regions where presented.
* • Further development of franchising (and complete transfer to franchising network)
Long Term Outlook
* • Development of online sales
* • Franchising development on the territory of the former Soviet Union and beyond.
* • Opening of own production.
Seller is willing to stay on board and support the expansion to Russia, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Eastern Europe