RARE OPPORTUNITY to own a high margin well-established healthcare business in Northeastern Indiana. Our company provides continuum of care as a fully licensed & certified Medicare and Medicaid provider.
Medical and Non-Medical specialized home care servicing senior and non-senior patients of all ages at all stages in their lives. We take provide in improving people's lives by helping them maintain their safety, independence, and dignity.
Today, home health care continues to be one of the fastest growing segments in the health care industry. Our unparalleled home health care business opportunity makes it possible for you to participate in this exciting growth industry. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you are getting into a business that genuinely helps people and makes a difference in their lives. The number of Americans 65 and older is expected to double to 71.5 million by 2030. It is estimated that 70% of the population will require some type of long-term assistance as they age.
Recognized as a leader in this industry, our business still has plenty of room to grow and expand. The staff of nurses, aides, therapists and companions are highly trained, professional, and tenured.
Also included is training, support and onboarding, guidance with ownership transfer, as well as ongoing support for all aspects of the business. Owner does not require medical or clinical experience.
• Multiple revenue streams from various services and multiple various payer sources
• Fully licensed & certified with Medicare and Medicaid provider numbers
• Exceptional brand awareness
• Tenured and highly competent staff
• Well established long-term local accounts and contracts in place
• Reputable community relationships and referrals sources including our Veterans
• Proven systems and infrastructure
• Expansive territory servicing: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, and Whitley counties.
Contact Diana for detailed information about this business at 941-999-0095
Contact for detailed information about this business.
The aging baby boomer generation is driving this growth for decades to come.
Highly regarded and respected name in the industry.
Contact for this information.
Full training and ongoing support will be included.