This unique business is partnered with a well-established U.S. manufacturer of self-serve, bottle-less purification and filtration, high capacity water stations. They have just developed a "mini" version of their “JV” Partnership program for folks who are extremely busy or currently employed, but would also like to own their own cash flowing business. Your role is totally absentee and investors receive 50% of the profits monthly. The manufacturer does all the work including site selection, installation, monitoring, site management and even signing up advertisers to pay you ad revenue to air their commercials on each water station’s built-in 15 HDTV screens. You are a 50% owner in each state-of-the-art water station. The parent company locates and places all units. In addition, you will be able to monitor the income and volume of each machine from your computer.
Because you have the ability to buy this business while you are employed it greatly reduces the risk. And because the manufacturer is your partner your success is unlimited. The manufacturer also takes responsibility for the placement of the water stations, the ongoing maintenance and money collections. They then send you a check for your portion of the proceeds at the end of each month. In short, the manufacturer handles ALL the operational aspects of the “ JV” Partnership, including sending 50% of the profits to you.
Other Benefits Include:
• Massive tax advantage: Investor takes a tax deduction up to $510,000 resulting in reducing their actual cost for the equipment (Investor maintains full ownership of the equipment for the tax write-off) Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. That means that if you buy (or lease) a piece of qualifying equipment, you can deduct the full purchase price from your gross income
• Multiple revenue streams – water sales and advertising dollars
• No shelf life of inventory goods resulting in an enormous cost savings to owner
• Each water station utilizes premises' own water, electricity and small footprint
• No bad checks to recover and no Accounts Receivables to collect
• Reduces pollution! Bottle-less dispensing reduces pollution vs. bottle dispensing vending machines
• Total turnkey business
For detailed information contact Ryan at 800-387-7030
Contact for detailed information
Outstanding name in the industry
Well known and highly regarded name
Full training and ongoing support