A very profitable and fast-growing computer service, hardware and software re-sale company with over 12 years in the Hawaii market is offered for sale. They are focused on small/medium size businesses in need of software/hardware and full IT services in very profitable markets in Hawaii. They provide software, hardware, system configurations, maintenance, networking, Internet configurations, and complete technical support and application training. Their staff is fully qualified to deliver the expertise required to satisfy their client’s needs and expectations.
The have become a significant player in offering cutting edge software systems to the hospitality and retail market segments, two of the largest and most vibrant markets in Hawaii because of Hawaii’s strong tourist economy. They are exclusive dealers for software systems and this has provided annual service contract cash flow from these customers.
This Company has multiple revenue streams and a continuing penetration of the Hawaii market space and this has resulted in significant sales growth; up 348% from 2014 to 2016. They have also have been growing their re-occurring revenue, which are in the form of annual service contracts, which are paid upfront. This business is poised and setup for future success. The owner has put a great deal of time into positioning this business with strategic partners and customers that will prove to be an asset for future business growth.
• Rapid sales growth: 2014 sales $55,880; 2016 sales of $268,612.
• Great success in re-selling software/hardware systems and related annual service contracts to the hospitality and retail markets – provides re-occurring sales.
• Major growth opportunity to penetrate the Hawaii market, one of the fastest growth computer services segments.
• High owner’s profit margins – 53% in 2016
• All staff are independent contractors paid either hourly for service or on commission – low fixed cost.
• Earn enough to really enjoy living and working in Hawaii’s paradise.
• Expand geographically to other Hawaii islands, with a primary focus on Oahu, the largest Hawaii market, using referrals from current customers and vendors and selling efforts by in house sales staff. The Company expects to see over $140,000 of additional revenue during the next 2 years from existing customers.
• Broaden hospitality and retail product offerings
• Expand sales of annual service contracts
• Broaden other IT services solutions for existing/new customers in areas like:
o Backup and storage
o Email/Exchange hosting
o Upgrades to Windows versions & products
o Upgrades to federal compliance
o Customers will need to have security devices installed for federal compliance with fraud protection, which will result in hardware sales and hourly rate services.
Is now the time to own your own high-tech business in Hawaii’s paradise?