This outdoor family entertainment center is the perfect investment for someone who wants a fun business to run and to build real estate equity in Hawaii’s paradise. It also potentially offers a non-US citizen who wants to invest in a US business in order to get a family US Treaty Visa.
This beautifully decorated facility is located on 1.4 acres in one of the busiest tourists’ areas on the island. It offers a variety of family activities including miniature golf, bumper boats, rock climbing and bungee trampoline activities. It also has large gathering areas which are great for parties and corporate team building events. In addition, it also has physical room to add other activities.
In operation for over 16 years, it operates on a year-round basis, it is very well known and a popular destination for both visitors to Hawaii and residents and offers plenty of free parking. Their well-developed website sells reservations online.
They have frontage at the intersection of two of the busiest roads on the island, and they are next door to 3 of the island’s busiest tourist attractions.
Top reasons to purchase this business and real estate are:
• A major Hawaii activity attraction since 2002; well-known, very popular and highly regarded
• Excellent, very high car traffic location; with lots of tourists
• Beautifully designed and maintained in top condition
• Good team of managers and employees
• Relatively easy to manage.
• Recent addition of low-cost LED outdoor lights
• There is physical space to add new activities
• Possible opportunity for a US Treaty Visa
The business and real estate are being offered together at the attractive price of $3.4 million.
Contact us for a very detailed (60+ page) Confidential Business Profile which describes all aspects of the business and real estate and discusses over $300,000 of profit opportunities.
High traffic location Real Estate is owned 1.4 Acres Annual County Real Estate Taxes (2019): $19,743
Confidential Business Profile discusses over $300,000 of profit opportunities.