This company services the Hawaiian Islands as a major distributor of beverage grade CO2 gas, Bag-In-Box drinks, syrups, and juices, as well as Bar and Restaurant equipment, and provides services to install and repair beverage dispensing equipment.
Summary Investment Considerations:
• The company is a primary vendor to hotels, fast food restaurants, convenience stores, and bars and restaurants throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
• There are further expansion opportunities for growth in the bulk CO2 business, which is a highly profitable area of the company.
• The business is a distributor for many of the leading national suppliers of dispensing and refrigeration equipment for bars and restaurants.
• With a recent acquisition, the Services sector of the company has had significant revenue growth, and it has become more of a full-service supplier to the hospitality industry throughout Hawaii.
• The company recently added several fast food restaurants for a major international chain, which will continue to grow revenue and profitability.
• Low customer concentration.
Owners will provide training and support.