For two years, the owners had perfected a chocolate bar for “Made in Hawaii” sections of many top retailers such as Foodland, Longs Drugs, and ABC stores. Their revenues jumped from $39K in 2015 to $109K in 2016 and is continuing to grow and be profitable. The lease is month to month as a potential buy may decide to operate the business on Oahu or another island. It is not dependent on a retail location and has 2 primary distributors that cover the all the island in the state of Hawaii. This is also a license agreement sale where sellers will give all rights to buyer for an unlimited time to create new products and refine existing recipes if needed. Limitation of license if restricted to editable items – it does not extend to non-perishable items.
• Annual Sales over $100,000 within 2 years of startup.
• They currently have over 150 stores where the product is sold.
• Excellent growth potential for existing and future products
• Private labeling with hotels or businesses that want to produce a brand for their customers as a thank you for services- many hotels do this.
• New recipes under an established Brand name can be created