The Castle is located 5 km from Assisi , in the countryside and surrounded by olive groves. E njoys a panoramic view over the Umbrian hills .
Altitude : 350 mt. above sea level .
Covered area : 1 , 000 sqm . approx.
Period of construction : The castle is mentioned for the first time in a document of 1203 in which they ratified the peace of Assisi among some factions fighting each other
Condition : restored .
Buildings : Castle (main building arranged over 5 levels) + church + warehouse.
Castle : This medieval castle near Assisi has kept intact its unique characteristics: its massive stone walls , the central court around which were built the residential areas and the underground cellars , so typical of the period and faithfully restored that now houses the dining rooms . You can consider the property particularly valuable for its historical importance , having been an abbey belonging to the nobles of 1232 .
structure in massive walls of stone and tuff (the thickness varies from 2 m to 80 cm ) ;
roof sloping aquifer on the perimeter walls with overhanging roof tiles and roof tiles .
Composed by :
Second floor below street ( 228.25 sqm): access from the outdoor courtyard through a wooden door facing the medieval style , courtyard, entrance hall, 3 large rooms , dressing room, 2 bathrooms, hallway, professional kitchen ;
First floor below street ( 111.80 sqm): access from the outdoor courtyard facing room, breakfast room , 3 bedrooms with bathrooms, laundry ;
Ground floor (200.40 sqm): access from the main entrance, lobby, side entrance, waiting room with large fireplace, wc, 6 bedrooms with bathrooms, 2 hallways;
First floor (200 sqm): 10 rooms with bathrooms, 2 hallways;
Second floor (25 sqm): 1 Room.
Church (103,18 sqm): placed not far from the castle. Vertical structure mixed of stone and tuff, gabled roof with overhanging roof tiles. The interior walls are exposed stone, with round arches and Gothic sandstone chapel and wooden beams in the sacristy.
First floor below street: access from the outdoor courtyard facing, entrance hall, 2 attic rooms used;
Second floor below street: 2 inputs, sacristy, chapel.
Magazzino (91.52 sqm): place not far from the Castle. Reinforced concrete structure with infill vertical perforated roof terrace, paved with tiles and with overhanging fabric covering.
Second floor below street: access from the outdoor courtyard facing, 2 inputs, 2 storage rooms, boiler.
Амбар (64.80 sqm.): Located approximately 80 meters from the castle. In a state of disrepair, stone walls and roofing tiles in part and part corrugated iron.
Ground floor: cellar, storage room, utility room.
Terreno: 37,426 square meters of agricultural land, including:
3,650 square meters of courtyard common external;
24,845 square meters of arable land;
3,770 square meters of pasture;
5,071 sqm of olive grove.
Swimming pool:The rectangular pool located at the foot of the castle walls.
Water: connection to the municipal water supply.
Heating: heating elements distributed through fireplaces, radiant heaters and cast iron.
Phone: telephon line with ADSL.
Sea: Adriatic Sea (123 km); Tyrrhenian Sea (175 km).
Lake: Lake Trasimeno (41 km).
Thermae: Chianciano Terme (113 km); Terme di Saturnia (158 km).
Airport: International Airport of Umbria “St. Francis of Assisi” (14 km).
Major cities: Florence (172 km); Rome (191 km); Bologna (254 km); Naples (380 km); Genoa (398 km); Venice (398 km); Milan (461 km); Turin (582 km).