MergerPlace

Essential Glass & Mirror Business w/ RE

Florida (Clay)


  • Asking Price: $1,550,000
  • Gross Income: $668,157
  • Cash Flow: $268,011
  • Real Estate: $1,200,000
  • Inventory: $3,000
  • FF&E: $50,000
  • Listing ID: #225367
  • Established: 1992
  • Employees: 4

Business Description

Great opportunity to own a growing and essential business with $1.2M real estate included! Established 29 years serving North Florida as a full-service residential glass and commercial glass shop. About 70% of the revenue is from residential customers directly, the remaining 30% from loyal realtors and commercial customers. A great reputation built on fast, friendly, dependable service with quality workmanship. Providing glass and mirror services including fogged glass replacement, tub & shower glass enclosures, mirror walls, window repair, furniture tops, decorative glass, patio door, and window repair and office glass repair. Great book and records. Seasoned staff in place. Completely turnkey operation with great vehicles and equipment! SBA incentives in place so this one will not last long. Please refer to listing number 7101-434499 and advisor John Geiwitz when inquiring on this listing.


Business Details

Primary Business Category: Contractors - Special Trade
Location: Florida
County: Clay

Company Information

Year Established: 1992
Home Based: No
Franchise: No
Relocatable: No
Number of Employees: 4

Financial Information

Asking Price: $1,550,000
Gross Revenue: $668,157
Cash Flow: $268,011
FF&E: $50,000
Inventory: $3,000
Real Estate: $1,200,000
Seller Financing Available: No

Property Information

Reason for selling:

Retirement

Support & Training:

Seller will train for 6 weeks at no cost.

Contact Business Seller

This form may be used only to contact the seller of this specific business listing. Please do not use this form for any other purpose.

Business Listed By:

John Geiwitz

Transworld Business Brokers