The company specializes in referring the best caregivers to provide affordable non-medical home health care for elderly who live alone and want to remain independent at their homes. They, as a team, help their clients and support them to cope with diminished physical ability and functional-impairment. They serve their clients with all non-medical services such as:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Bathing, Dressing, Ambulation, Transferring, Toileting
- Physical and social activities
- Arrange and escort to appointments
- Grocery and general shopping
- Meal preparation, monitor diet and eating
- Light housekeeping, Laundry
- Casual cosmetics assistance (hair, make-up, nails)
- Read papers & books, organize mail, bills and letters
- Answer emails, phone calls and provide assistance with other devices
- Accompany clients in-state and out- of state trips
- Help with itinerary and cruises arrangement, packing & unpacking suitcases, transportation to an airport
- And much, much more…
To meet their clients' pre-op and post-op needs
- Accompany clients to a procedure
- Wait for them at the facility
- Accompany them back to your home
- Help clients settle comfortably at home
- Prepare a meal for them (if they so desire)
- Monitor their overall condition
- Communicate with physician’s, office if necessary
- Money management (make deposits, pay bills)
This is a home based business that can be easily relocated anywhere in the tri-county area.
Great potential for growth! In the past couple of years the sales have increased five-fold despite the lack of advertising. Sky is the limit for a new owner with a strong drive and with an understanding of advertising over multiple platforms.
Despite the competition in the space, the company has experienced an explosive growth, which has been facilitated by the high quality of their services as well as the population trends in South Florida.
This company is composed of a team of highly trained, background screened and insured personnel. Their effective system of matching clients to their caregivers has ensured the quality of services. Such quality is evident in the repeated endorsements and recommendations of our satisfied clients. Over the years, client recommendations have helped this company to grow and they are thrilled to have the unending opportunity to serve the needs of you and your family at home. The owner is retiring and moving back to her home country. The business may qualify for a Visa.
Will train for 3 weeks @ no cost. Their Core Values are: Vision, Royalty, Spirituality, Awakening, Guidance, Protection, Watchfulness. The company carries a nurse registry license and insurance for their business activities.