THIS IS A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SENIOR CARE / MEDICAL STAFFING franchise. This is one of the better businesses you will look at! Lenders are ready to loan on this business NOW with a qualified buyer. The company provides daily assistance to seniors while they are in their own home. The location has a great service territory south of the Denver metro area. This is a solid business on a consistent UPWARD SALES TREND for 3 years...2015=$282,994; 2016=$738,548; 2017=$1,005,398. Many Active accounts, well-trained staff, quality care-givers, referral sources already in place.
*Note, Buyer must have a minimum of $110,000 to put down on the project unencumbered and a net worth of $250,000 or higher.
(*Assumption: Buyer will take over a position and work full-time in the business.)
• Projected ROI of 32%!!
• Total purchase price: $415,000.
• Down payment 25%-30% or $124,500 ($410,000 x 30% = $124,500).
• Current SDE (what you would earn in the business): $159,413.
• Amount financed $290,500 ($415,000 - $124,500 = $290,500).
• Debt service on $290,500 = $40,475 per year (10 years at 7.00% apprx.).
• SDE less debt service = $118,938 ($159,413-$40,475=$118,938).
• Assume - New owner to pull $80,000 year out of the business in wages.
• Remaining cash flow after owner wages = $79,413 ($159,413 – 80,000= $79,413).
• Return on investment or your return on injected capital (down payment) year after year = 32%! ($40,475/$124,500 = 32%) Tough to get this in the stock market!
• This scenario doesn’t not include working capital nor does it take into account a possibly lower overall negotiated price.
• *Important: do not take our word for it on the investment information, call and meet with your accountant and make sure he/she agrees with the outline above. Do not make any financial investment into this business where your money could be at risk until you agree with your financial advisors opinion and are comfortable with the presented numbers from the seller.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required. The sale is confidential which is why we are not publishing sensitive financial information or the name. Information provided to qualified buyers with NDA in place.
*Gross Revenue and Cash Flow approximate and stated by seller. *All information, data, financials, valuations, appraisals, real estate values, etc. must be verified with the seller and buyers own professional advisors, CPA, etc. Buyers should always verify all information with the seller and their own independent advisors before putting any money at risk. No brokers or students please.
Contact Us For the NDA For Details. We will provide the short NDA form to you via email. Check your junk/spam email folders.