Top Rated Home Care Franchise North OC

Yorba Linda, California (Orange)

  • Asking Price: $396,000
  • Gross Income: $750,000
  • Cash Flow: $190,000
  • Real Estate: Not Disclosed
  • Inventory: Not Disclosed
  • FF&E: Not Disclosed
  • Listing ID: #210074
  • Established: 2013
  • Employees: 25-40

Business Description

Five-year-old Private Duty Home Care Agency for sale operating in northern Orange County, LA County and San Bernardino County, California. Part of nationally known, top-rated franchise brand ranked by Franchise Business Review, a franchise market research firm, as a Top Franchise for 2018. The company offers exceptional quality, and affordable services for people of all ages, especially seniors, and their families who require assistance with meal preparation, medication reminders, bathing or personal cares, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, errands, Alzheimer's care, or companionship. This operation covers affluent areas of Southern California. This fantastic opportunity in home care won't last long, so time is of the essence.

The business office is efficiently run by the owner operator with some administrative support via a per diem Nurse. Throughout its 5-year operation, the Company has earned an excellent reputation through word of mouth, for both client service and how it treats its employees. The business generates significant business through its web presence, and the quality of service is evidenced by the Google reviews from past and present clients.

Home care is a very personal business, and the owner operator has endeavored to establish a business that truly cares about its clients and caregivers. The majority of revenues (98%) come from Private Pay and Long-Term Care Insurance, while the remaining 2% comes from contracts with national service providers.

The service market includes a number of large hospitals, senior centers, assisted living communities, nursing homes, memory care and skilled nursing facilities. The Business has established National referral sources, a database of numerous local referral sources, 25+ registered and trained Caregivers on payroll, and another 15 such Caregivers on its reserve network. This business requires no prior home care/medical experience. Training, guidance & ongoing support will be provided by the Franchisor & the seller is willing to negotiate transition support and training.

The Company competes with other national and local businesses and sole proprietors providing home care services. Disabled adults and seniors who are 65 years and older comprise the primary market for the Company., as well as a smaller portion of younger adults with some form of disability or illness requiring assistance with daily living. The Company also has contracts to provide back-up care with two national companies who provide employer sponsored dependent care.

The home-care industry has exploded with the aging population. Today, with 10,000 Americans turning 65 every day, the demand for senior care is ever increasing. The US senior population currently sits at approximately 50 million and by 2030, it is expected to swell to 81 million (Source: US Census Bureau). An estimated 70 percent of people over 65 will require home-care services at some point in their lives.

The seller is selling for personal reasons but will assist during a transitional period. The Caregivers, all of whom are W2 employees, are available to work with a new owner.

Business Details

Primary Business Category: Health Care - Nursing & Residential
Location: California
Metropolitan Area: Yorba Linda
County: Orange

Company Information

Year Established: 2013
Home Based: No
Franchise: Yes
Relocatable: No
Number of Employees: 25-40

Financial Information

Asking Price: $396,000
Gross Revenue: $750,000
Cash Flow: $190,000
Seller Financing Available: No

Property Information


Professional office

Growth & expansion opportunities:


Reason for selling:


Support & Training:


Contact Business Seller

This form may be used only to contact the seller of this specific business listing. Please do not use this form for any other purpose.

Business Listed By:

Vasilis Georgiou

CrossRoads Business Brokers, Inc.