Highly Profitable Master Distributor and Installer of Automatic Safety Pool Covers in San Diego. This business holds a Preferred Master Distributor Agreement with an industry leading, highly respected manufacturer of automatic safety pool covers. The subject business for sale provides sales, installation and service of automatic safety pool covers for newly built pools as well as existing pools. The products that are used are known to be of the highest quality and one of the best manufactured in the industry. The Master Distributor Agreement provides for high purchasing discounts and covers a territory of multiple counties from San Diego going north. The agreement also provides for leads and other incentives from the manufacturer (further details to follow).
The subject business has established a strong and impressive reputation in the industry with real estate developers, builders, contractors, homeowner associations and individual homeowners. Known for its high-quality installation and service team, this company has the ability to handle almost all request. The business has a trained staff in place as well as a large amount of furniture, fixtures, equipment and vehicles that will be included in the sale. There is also an extensive pipeline of committed work in place and that will guarantee work for some time going forward. A large amount of inventory that is committed to these jobs is also included in the purchase price.
This business operates as a home business and can easily be relocated anywhere in San Diego County or the surrounding area or in an industrial space. A rent adjustment is already factored into the expenses. A C-61 California Contractor’s License is required to operate this business
1. In business for over 25 years with consistent year after year growth
2. Preferred Master Distributor Agreement with a highly respected, industry leading manufacturer
3. Highly desirable product that creates a mandatory safety barrier and saves on energy, maintenance and chemicals
4. Able to sell other lines and products
5. Large pipeline of jobs in place equates to approximately 6 – 12 months of work
6. Large amount of inventory, furniture, fixtures, equipment and vehicles included
7. Trained staff in place and seller will consider staying on long-term
8. Multiple growth opportunities to expand the business
9. Ability to relocate the business
10. Excellent books and records and systems in place
11. SBA finance for a qualified buyer with strong credit and industry experience who is licensed
Please note this is a confidential matter and no additional information will be provided until a Confidentiality Agreement and background information has been submitted. Please hit the reply button or the Contact Seller button or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a confidentiality agreement and learn more about this opportunity.
Business is currently being operated from the seller’s home property. The business can easily be relocated anywhere in San Diego County.
Several growth opportunities the seller will discuss
As per seller, minimal
Seller will provide training at no cost to buyer.