Building Size: 31,326 SF
Property Type: USDA Food Processing Facility
Property Type: Business Opportunity
Lot Size: 1.12 Acres = 48787.2 SF
Year Built: 1971
• Company Established in 1994
• Superior Quality – All Natural; Gluten Free; Organic Products
• Company Continues to Show Annual Growth
• Annual Gross Sales over $6,000,000
• Projected 2020 Gross Sales of $5,900,000
• USDA – FDA – Organic Certified Approved Production Facility
• Facility operating at only 33% capacity
• Recently Retrofitted to LED Energy
• Updated Machinery Throughout the Plant
• Award Winning Recipes and Brand Recognition
• Product Extensions Can Be easily Facilitated
Property was remodeled into a food processing facility in 2006 for Co - Packing LA. The turnkey commissary consist of 25,950 SF on the ground floor that consist of USDA/Organic food production, coolers, freezers, clarifier, floor drains, hoods, test kitchen, QC/QA lab, dock high loading, fenced yard, and 5,373 SF of second floor office/storage space.
Property is strategically located just a few minutes away from the I- 110 FWY and Sepulveda Blvd exit in Harbor City. Harbor City is a neighborhood in the city of Los Angeles in the Harbor region of Los Angeles County. The neighboring communities are Carson, Harbor Gateway, Lomita, Rancho Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Torrance, West Carson and Wilmington.
Over the past 25 years, Co - Packing LA has developed from a small storefront with annual sales of $100,000 to the 31,000 SF facility it occupies today, with over $5M Dollars in sales recorded for Y/E 2018. Today, we are selling Co - Packing LA as business that will provides you an ample growth opportunities.
Selling the business for $3M property sold separately.