For sale, an established industrial complex for the production of mushroom products using a controlled artificial climate.
There are 6 units and in each unit you can load 20 tons of compost. The production cycle is 42 days, so in the first week the first unit is loaded with 20 tons of compost, in the second week, the second unit and so on. By week 7, all units are loaded and at different stages in the production cycle. The production cycle is completed in each unit in turn as the process continues and then the compost is replaced. This cyclical method allows an optimization for shipments (competition advantage).
All the expensive equipment and systems are in place to grow all types of cultivated mushrooms. Experienced personnel are also available and procedures set up.
-The total area of the complex is 1000 m2 (private property)
– Land area 2000 m2 (rent for 49 years)
– 6 growing chambers of 250 m2 each with 20 tons of mushroom substrate and equipped with efficient automated climate control systems (temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, irrigation)
– A quick chiller and a refrigerator with a capacity of 10 tons.
– Own substation for 150 kW.
– Water well
– Boiler house using solid fuel 200 kW, adapted to work using waste from its own production.
– Local sewerage.
– Dining room, 2 changing rooms, shower room, office.
– Workshop and water metering unit.
The Seller spent 2-3 hours a day 3-4 times a week
In contrast to champignon mushrooms, competition for oyster mushrooms is very low and there is a lot of room to increase production. The popularity of gourmet mushrooms is continuing to grow with 3 – 4 kg per person in Europe, 6 – 7 kg in Asia and 1 kg per person in Russia. The largest production is located in Hungary, the volume of production is 2000 tons.
To grow this business an investment project for $50-60 000 (technology, equipment, financial model) has been developed, which will allow for a double in the production volume and increase profitability by up to 45%.