The company distributes, manufacturers and supplies more than 15,000 electrical and electronic components to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Contract Electronic Manufacturers (CEM’s), Electronic Manufacturing Service Providers (EMS), Systems Integrators and end users operating In North America.
Summary Investment Considerations:
• Projecting 30% revenue growth and 179% EBITDA growth in 2019
• Comprehensive cost advantage from supplier partnerships:
o 15,000 products from 19 suppliers offering drop-in equivalents to leading brands
o Offer 20% to 50% price discounts while still providing a 50% gross margin.
• High growth robust B2B industrial e-commerce capability:
o Early adopter with 15 years of demonstrated experience achieving 28% CAGR
o Proven highly effective B2B company site with $500k investment in ecommerce software
o Active and growing online portal in place with Amazon Supply
o Certified online supplier for Home Depot
• Speed products to market with experienced and highly effective in-house marketing:
o Deliver agility, flexibility and speed in bringing products to market
o Leverage Skills in online marketing, website development, AdWords, Google Analytics, web enhancement, direct marketing and collateral sales material development.
• Scalable business model resulting from state-of-the-art investment:
o Robust $500,000 equivalent investment in e-commerce software
o New distribution focused ERP system, servers, PC’s, software and bar-coding equipment
o Facility supports 2x/3x business expansion over current levels
• Leverage broad in-house customer database:
o Maintain active list of 18,000 customers
o Utilize direct email program to regularly market new products
Owners will provide training and support.