The company is a specialty machine tool manufacturer of precision grinding machines, using a unique process, with markets in aerospace, automotive, electronics, medical device and other high technology-based industries.
Summary Investment Considerations:
• Demonstrated record of multi-year double digit growth in revenue and profit. Company is projecting continued strong growth based on growth in their primary market, medical devices and contract machining.
• A world leader in the development of machines and applications utilizing this niche grinding technology.
• Multiple revenue streams including machines, contract machining as well as a growing portfolio of consumables, spare parts and service. 80% of revenue is generated from the machine sales.
• Revenue growth includes significant capability in contract machining with ongoing limitless opportunities.
• Outstanding and growing list of blue-chip Fortune 500 customers.
• Extensive portfolio of intellectual property in place consisting of over 16,000 man-hours of engineering, drawings and other process information.
• Highly skilled and experienced engineering and management team.
• Supply chain includes operations and resources in both China and USA optimized for cost and quality.
• Acquisition synergies include product expansion and leverage existing sales force for enhanced growth.
• 2018 projections of $1,396,000 EBITDA based on current customer in-house orders/backlog.
Owner will provide training and support.