This company is a progressive manufacturer and marketer of frozen food products. They market a variety of items with their own consumer branded lines, as well as private label for major national retailers. Their products are distributed through large, well-known retailers, major food service distributors, as well as the military.
The business also shows solid market leadership through its commitment to quality and safety. They have strong vendor relationships and hold all the required USDA, FDA, and SQF Level II certifications.
Summary Investment Considerations:
• State-of-the-art frozen food production facility with significant capacity to profitably grow revenue to $20 million plus.
• Leading national brand names in their product categories
• Excellent relationships with regional and national retail, food service, and military accounts that can be leveraged through investment to gain further distribution. Margins are consistently strong due to premium quality positioning.
• New product development opportunities are being introduced that are expected to add $5 - $10 million in new revenue in the next 1-2 years.
• The company has in-house equipment to pack refrigerated products (MAP) in addition to frozen, creating several new opportunities in existing channels including Clubs, Deli sections of retail, as well as food service.
• 2017 projected sales are $3.6M and EBITDA of $936K. 2018 projected sales are $5.3M and EBITDA of $1.4M
• A franchising model has been developed to potentially grow the brand. One of the owners has extensive experience in franchising, and can develop this model further if the buyer is interested. The products lend themselves to this opportunity. This would be an additional opportunity under separate agreement.
Owners will provide training and support.