1) Founded in 1948, this ISO-certified business produces specialty tooling solutions for its customers across the United States.
2) The business has excelled in 2017, generating $402,707 in revenue and $99,777 in ODE through May. The business currently has a backlog of over $200,000, all of which is due in 2017.
3) The business holds a strong position within its unique market segment. The operators have built deep industry knowledge that has propelled the company’s success.
4) The business operates out of a 5,500-square foot facility and manufactures specialty tooling products.
5) The owners have reached advanced age are seeking to sell the business to a hands-on buyer who can continue the business’s quality craftmanship. Necessary assistance will be provided to ensure a smooth transition of ownership.
1) The business could easily expand work for current customers through investment in new machinery. The company currently turns down a lot of work that is available, because it does not have access to the equipment necessary. A new owner could expand the tooling capability through investment and greatly increase revenue with current customer base. 2) Website Development: Website development would be another method of expansion for the business. While the company has operated successfully for almost 70 years without a website, there is a clear opportunity for growth through the development of a website for the business to drive revenue from new customers.
1) Proven Track Record: The Company’s long history dates back to 1948. Since its founding, the Company has consistently delivered superior tooling products. The specialty manufacturer is ISO 9001:2008 certified, demonstrating the focus on quality management. 2) People, Quality, and Knowledge have been a cornerstone for this company throughout the years. The business has leveraged its people who have the right knowledge for the industry to produce quality products for loyal customers.
The seller is willing to providing training through a reasonable transition period.